The Marco Polo Advanced Tag Transceiver now brings the advantages of Eureka Technology’s Advanced tracking tags to the RC tracking arena. Waterproof to IP67 standards and housed in a durable, crush-proof, polycarbonate enclosure the Advanced RC product provides the ultimate in crash survivability. It is the perfect solution to protect all types of RC aircraft, including powered planes, multi-rotor aircraft, sail planes and model rockets.
Supplied with a versatile mounting system, the Advanced RC tracking tag can be mounted in a variety of ways. The tracking tag can mount directly to the structure of your aircraft using the supplied Velcro or with zip-ties, or you can use the supplied clip-in holder. The clip-in holder can be permanently mounted and the tracking tag inserted when needed – this makes removal for charging quick and easy and allows you to move the tracking tag between aircraft as necessary by purchasing additional holders (sold separately). The holder can be mounted to flat surfaces with double backed tape, Velcro or screws. For rounded surfaces, such as landing struts, the supplied strut adapter can be used with zip-ties to mount the holder. The strut adapter can be mounted to the holder either horizontally or vertically to give added flexibility in choosing the best location for the tracking tag.
The Marco Polo Advanced RC Aircraft Recovery System will support up to three Tag Transceivers per hand-held locator. Purchase additional Tag Transceivers to attach to multiple aircraft so you never forget and fly your aircraft without Marco Polo protecting your investment.
- Each tag transceiver has a factory-programmed unique address – just marry new tags to the hand-held locator, takes just seconds
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery in the tag transceiver gives you up to 15 days to find your lost aircraft
- Compact tag transceiver easily fits on even small RC aircraft, weighs only .8 oz. (23 grams)
- Does not interfere with RC radios – transceiver tags only transmit when you activate search mode from the handheld locator
- Great solution for recovering model rockets as well
- Compatible with all Marco Polo locators and can be mixed with older RC tracking tags and pet tracking tags on the same system