- Works anywhere
- No GPS or cellular required
- Low initial cost, no monthly fees
- Range up to 2 miles
- Locate lost drones within inches
- Up to 30 days battery life
- Expandable up to 3 drones
How It Works
- Attach the addressable Tag to your drone
- If it goes missing turn on “tracking” mode to search
- Follow the directional arrow and signal strength to recover
Yes, it really is that simple!
New! You Have Choices
Now the Marco Polo Drone Recovery System comes in two models. Pick the one right for your application.
The Ultralight Model offers a super light weight Transceiver Tag weighing only .42 oz. (12 g)
The Advanced Model offers a rugged polycarbonate case that is IP67 waterproof, yet weighs only .8 oz. (23 g)
Looking to use Marco Polo to locate and recover your lost drones? Here’s the top questions nearly everyone asks – and of course, if you have additional questions, feel free to contact us here.
What is Marco Polo's Range?
How Much Does The Marco Polo Tag Weigh?
- If weight is your major concern, then the Ultralight Model is for you. Ultralight tags weigh in at .42 oz (12g) and are very compact.
- If your application requires a rugged, waterproof design, then the Advanced Model is for you. It is IP67 waterproof and the polycarbonate outer shell is indestructible (we tested it by running over one with a car), and yet it only weighs .8 oz (23g).
Regardless of which you choose, Marco Polo may be the smallest and lightest drone tracking and recovery solution available, its range of operation greatly exceeds that of other solutions on the market.
How Does Marco Polo Work?
Does Marco Polo Use GPS or Cellular?
Will Marco Polo Interfere With My RC System Radios?
How Long Will the Battery Charge Last?
Is The Tag Waterproof?
- If your application does not require a waterproof Tag Transceiver, then the Ultralight Model is for you. We remove the polycarbonate shell to save weight, however you lose the waterproof feature. If saving weight is mandatory, but you also need it to be waterproof, you can seal the tag inside a small zip-lock bag with the antenna protruding through a sealed hole in the bag
- If you require a waterproof Transceiver Tag for your application, then the Advanced Model meets the IP67 specification and this is the model for you.
Regardless of requirements, Marco Polo offers you a solution to meet your needs.