Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping To U.S. Destinations
|Top Features||How It Works||Great Value|
Yes, it really is that simple!
System Radio Frequency Operational Specs.
- Method – Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) 50 Channels
- Band: ISM 902.5 Mhz. – 906.5 Mhz.
- License Requirements: ISM/unlicensed, operates under FCC Part 15 Section 247
- Modulation: FSK
- Single Frequency Dwell Time: 50 msec. once every 4 mins.
- Transmit Power: 250 mW
- Receiver Sensitivity: -125 dBm
- Communications Coding: Data coding and forward error correction allow the system to operate with a BER as low as 1:10, significantly improving overall system range.
- Line of sight: up to 2 miles typical
- Open terrain, rolling hills with few obstructions: up to .5 – 1 mile
- Dense suburban areas: 2,000 ft. typical
† Ranges shown are typical under controlled testing. Your results will vary with your actual conditions.
- Up to 3 transceiver tags per Locator
- Internal audible alarm
- External siren alarm (optional)
- External auto dialer (optional – requires telco landline)
Locator Physical Specifications
- Height: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Width: 3.5 in. (90 mm)
- Depth: 1.5 in. (44 mm)
- Weight: 7.8 oz. (221 g)
Locator Battery and Charge Capacity†
- Rechargeable Li•ion battery (included)
- 3 days when in continuous tracking mode
- 8 hours in searching mode
- 3 days in monitor mode
† Battery charge life values shown are typical. Your experience may vary with your actual use, battery age and ambient temperature.
- Light rain
Tag Physical Specifications
- Height: 2 in. (64 mm)
- Width: .93 in. (23.62 mm)
- Depth: .5 in. (12.7 mm)
- Weight: .42 oz. (12 g)
Tag Battery and Charge Capacity†
- Rechargeable Li•ion battery, included (non-user serviceable)
- 10 days idle mode
- 3 days tracking mode
- 30 days monitor mode
† Battery charge life values shown are typical. Your experience may vary with your actual use.
Looking to use Marco Polo to locate and recover your RC models? Here’s the top questions nearly everyone asks – and of course, if you have additional questions, feel free to contact us here.
What is Marco Polo's Range?
How Much Does The Marco Polo Tag Weigh?
How Does Marco Polo Work?
Does Marco Polo Use GPS or Cellular?
Will Marco Polo Interfere With My RC System Radios?
How Long Will the Battery Charge Last?
Is The Tag Waterproof?