Detailed Product Description
Eureka Technology now brings the advantages of the Advanced tracking tags to the drone tracking arena. Waterproof to IP67 standards and housed in a durable, crush-proof, polycarbonate enclosure, the Advanced drone recovery system provides the ultimate in crash survivability. Simply attach the compact and lightweight tag transceiver to your drone, turn it on, and you’re ready to fly!
Supplied with a versatile mounting system, the Advanced drone tracking tag can be mounted in a variety of ways. The tracking tag can mount directly to the structure of your aircraft using the supplied Velcro or with zip-ties, or you can use the supplied clip-in holder. The clip-in holder can be permanently mounted and the tracking tag inserted when needed – this makes removal for charging quick and easy and allows you to move the tracking tag between aircraft by purchasing additional holders (sold separately). The holder can be mounted to flat surfaces with double backed tape, Velcro or screws. For rounded surfaces, such as landing struts, the supplied strut adapter can be used with zip-ties to mount the holder. The strut adapter can be mounted to the holder either horizontally or vertically to give added flexibility in choosing the best location for the tracking tag. Quickly and easily track, locate and recover wayward drones with the Marco Polo Drone Recovery System.
Should you lose control of your Aircraft, just put your Marco Polo hand-held locator into track mode. The locator will immediately search for the tag transceiver, acquire the signal and give you real-time direction and distance to your aircraft. Just walk, following the arrow and Marco Polo will lead you right to your aircraft, within inches if necessary. If the tag transceiver is initially out of range you can walk or drive around until you come within range and the locator will then guide you directly to the location of your aircraft.
- Simple to setup and use, single button-push to begin searching for lost drones with real-time distance and direction feedback
- Works anywhere, totally self-contained, no GPS or cell network required, no monthly service contracts, ideal for remote areas
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery transceiver tag gives you up to 15 days to find your lost model
- Super small, compact tag transceiver easily fits on even small drones, weighs only .8 oz. (23 g)
- Does not interfere with the drone’s radios – Marco Polo only transmits when you activate search mode from the handheld locator
- Great solution for recovering model rockets as well