System Radio Frequency Operational Specs.
- Method – Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) 50 Channels
- Band: ISM 902.5 Mhz. – 906.5 Mhz.
- License Requirements: ISM/unlicensed, operates under FCC Part 15 Section 247
- Modulation: FSK
- Single Frequency Dwell Time: 50 msec. once every 4 mins.
- Receiver Sensitivity: -125 dBm
- Communications Coding: Data coding and forward error correction allow the system to operate with a BER as low as 1:10, significantly improving overall system range.
- Line of sight: up to 2 miles typical
- Open terrain, rolling hills with few obstructions: up to .5 – 1 mile
- Dense suburban areas: 2,000 ft. typical
† Ranges shown are typical under controlled testing. Your results will vary with your actual conditions.
- Up to 3 transceiver tags per Locator
- Internal audible alarm
- External siren alarm (optional)
- External auto dialer (optional – requires telco landline)
Locator Physical Specifications
- Height: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Width: 3.5 in. (90 mm)
- Depth: 1.5 in. (44 mm)
- Weight: 7.8 oz. (221 g)
Locator Battery and Charge Capacity†
- Rechargeable Li•ion battery (included)
- 3 days when in continuous tracking mode
- 8 hours in searching mode
- 3 days in monitor mode
† Battery charge life values shown are typical. Your experience may vary with your actual use, battery age and ambient temperature.
- Light rain
Tag Transceiver Physical Specifications
- Height: 2 in. (64 mm)
- Width: .93 in. (23.62 mm)
- Depth: .5 in. (12.7 mm)
- Weight: .42 oz. (12 g)
Tag Transceiver Battery and Charge Capacity†
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery, included (non-user serviceable)
- 10 days idle mode
- 3 days tracking mode
- 30 days monitor mode
† Battery charge life values shown are typical. Your experience may vary with your actual use.
Tag Transceiver Weatherproofing