Quickly and easily track, locate and recover wayward RC models with the Marco Polo Ultralight RC Model Recovery System. Simply attach the compact and lightweight tag transceiver to your RC Model, turn it on, and you're ready to fly!
Should you lose control of your RC Model, just put your Marco Polo hand-held locator into track mode. The locator will immediately search for the tag transceiver, and when it acquires the signal give you real-time direction and distance to your model. Just walk, following the arrow and Marco Polo will lead you right to your model, within inches if necessary. If the tag transceiver is initially out of range you can walk or drive around until you come within range and the locator will then guide you directly to the location of your model.
- Simple to setup and use, single button-push to begin searching for lost RC model with real-time distance and direction feedback
- Works anywhere, totally self-contained, no GPS or cell network required, no monthly service contracts, ideal for remote areas
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery transceiver tag gives you up to 15 days to find your lost model
- Super small, compact tag transceiver easily fits on even small RC models, weighs only .42 oz. (12 g)
- Does not interfere with RC radios – Marco Polo only transmits when you activate search mode from the handheld locator
- Great solution for recovering model rockets as well